CHILDREN’S HOME RULES
1. Children must show respect to their parents and family members at all times.
2. Children shall greet their parents when they enter the house and tell them good bye when they leave.
3. Children must be truthful at all times.
4. Children will maintain good relationship with their brothers and sisters or other playmates.
5. Children must help with household chores.
6. Children must keep their own room neat and clean.
7. Children must keep their body, hair, teeth and nails clean.
8 Children will not interrupt adult conversation.
9. Children will study their homework at school and at home.
10. Children must show respect for their teachers and peers at all times.
11. Children must not be involved in any confrontations where they misuse their Taekwondo.